Sunday, May 13, 2012

AND, HERE'S TO THERAPY - SOMETHING FOR MOTHER'S DAY

 Last thing I ever expected was a Mother's Day gift from Nastia, but that is exactly what I got, and obviously done carelully, over quite a bit of time.  I truly attribute this to all the work she has done in therapy to deal with her terrible-and-yet-part-of-her mother, and me (trigger-incarnate).
So, this is the packet, all hand colored.
Inside a message, could be "deeper" but who is complaining?
There is a bouquet of roses!


All carefully-crafted little shrinky-dinks.

God love my dear, damaged, little girl, nevertheless struggling to love. 

12 comments:

MyGirlElena said...

This is huge! Happy Mother's Day to you!! I'm sure you are so happy to see progress today :-)
P.S. Anastasia is very artistic!

Tina in CT said...

What a big step and I'm so happy for you. Special Mother's Day for you. Does she go by Anna now?

Mike and Christie said...

So sweet! :) Happy Mother's Day Annie!

Hevel Cohen said...

That was so wonderful!

Ciska said...

It's lovely! What a nice card!

Rachael said...

Ah, very sweet.

on our way today said...

i think its beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful!

Nora

kate said...

That is a very BIG gift.

Anonymous said...

Well, she made me cry :) How beautiful! Cléo

The Combes Family said...

Love...this is pure love! Continued prayers for Nastia's healing!

mamaporuski said...

She is learning to be thankful for the little things. Praying you have continued bonding through this tough time! HUGS!