After a few short months when she:
- Lost her teacher and her safe and structured class.
- Lost her best friend at school....
- Lost her cross country coach, after she'd just discovered the sport she loved.
- Was thrown into middle school, albeit small, it is still a lot to deal with - different teachers, different building, a lot more people, a lot of boys, a lot of girls who don't like her (and since she acts horrible when nervous and scared, I can't blame them)
- She had a Birthday - huge trigger
- She endured other people's birthdays - worse triggers
- Christmas approaches (triggers galore)
- New nephew (trigger)
- And, finally......a visit from her sister....the sister who she can't help but see as her mother's "real" daughter. She longs for Lydia to love her, but can't believe she does.
|You'd never think, by looking.....|
Any advice is welcome!