Tuesday, November 13, 2007

TRUE BEAUTY

Yesterday I went to wake Zhen up for school, and pulling down the covers found that Rosie had chosen Zhen to sleep with, and was all cuddled up with him like a stuffed animal. Cozy dog, cozy boy.

I couldn't help myself, I leaned over and kissed the back of my warm little Zhen's neck, and the the dog's muzzle (which I love to do) and they were so warm and fragrant.....boy, oh, boy it was hard to wake them and start that morning routine!

But - to heck with how my house looks. Sights like this are worth more than ten gorgeous houses.

4 comments:

Christine said...

This is such a sweet picture. :)

Annie Kitching said...

Oh, I know....I ran to get the camera because the moment was so beautiful, and since I couldn't just climb into bed with them (what a temptation!) I recorded the moment to enjoy again later.

pearly1979 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Combes Family said...

Zhen....what a precious photo and son! I miss seeing that boy!