Sunday, November 11, 2007

THANKS

Christine just complimented my little slideshow... And I thought - Christine! I should be thanking you and giving you credit! Christine is my inspiration in many things, but particularly blogwise. :)

She kindly taught me how to make the photoshow, and as I stumble out and look at a few other blogs here and there, I see how much she is also my inspiration for the blog, itself. And, in other ways.

Christine's blog is: http://smilesandtrials.blogspot.com/

It is a lot of fun to read....providing everything from essays so touching they bring tears to the eyes to laugh-out-loud stories, to neat recipes. Christine - thanks for sharing your life with us!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thanks Annie for dedicating one whole post to little ol' me. :)
Have a wonderful day!